Jim Sullivan – Sullivision – Multi Unit Leadership DVD
Sale page : Jim Sullivan – Sullivision – Multi Unit Leadership DVD
DVD Description: 1 DVD ripped to both .AVI & .MP4, 1 PDF of DVD Insert & Covers.
Multi Unit Leadership:
The 7 Stages of Building High-Performing Partnerships & Teams
Get Great. Stay Great. Lead Better. Learn How.
Based on 3 Years of Research with over 1400 High-Performing Multi-Unit Managers and Area Directors
After Watching this DVD, You’ll Learn To:
- Increase same store sales by 1% or more in your region
- Plan better and coach more effectively
- Better align corporate goals to regional execution
- Build stronger teams among multi-generational and multicultural crews
- Deliver high-impact unit visits that measurably raise same store sales and reduce employee turnover.
- Master the art of 21st Century Time Management to get the right things done in less time with better results.Multi-Unit Leadership: The 7 Stages of Building High-Performing Partnerships and Teams is a dynamic DVD from Sullivision.com that that details the best practices of 21st Century foodservice multi-unit leadership, selection and development.Jim Sullivan is a popular speaker and consultant on service, sales-building and leadership.
Maybe you’ve seen him on CNN, NBC, ABC, Larry King Live, the BBC, the Food Network, or heard him monthly on National Public Radio’s All Things Considered.
Maybe you read his monthly column discussing people, performance and profitability in Nation’s Restaurant News.
Over 450,000 foodservice and retail employees, executives and franchisees worldwide have read his newsletters, books, or columns and seen his DVDs, webcasts, e-learning programs and live seminars.
His products and programs have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Newsweek, Fast Company, Inc. and USA Today.
Jim Sullivan, CEO and Founder of Sullivision.com, is a veteran of over 20 years in the
hospitality industry as an award-winning operator and best-selling author.
He’s worked for and with companies as distinct as Walt Disney Company, McDonald’s, Brinker International, American Express and Coca-Cola. Not a “theorist”, Jim is well-known as a brand-builder, motivator, trend-spotter and problem-solver.
He is not limited to just restaurants!
He also helped develop Disney, Honda Motors, Anheuser-Busch, Starbucks, Walmart, The Marriot, Target, Express and more!
If you want to learn how to run multiple departments or franchises, get in this now!
If you want to learn to instill your philosophies to get your employees to contribute to your company freely and out of their own good will!
He has built his reputation designing successful sales, marketing, and customer service programs for the “Top 200” restaurant, hotel, and retail chains, and over 1,000 independent business owners and operators in the industry.
Jim is the author of two books that have sold over 400,000 copies worldwide, including the 2008 best-selling book and audiobook called Multi-Unit Leadership:
The 7 Stages of Building High-Performing Partnerships and Teams.
His DVDs called Jumpstart! The Art of Effective Pre-Shift Meetings and The Shift: How to Plan It, Lead It, Make It Pay are now being used in over 20,000 foodservice operations worldwide.
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
More Courses: Forex Trading