Nielsen Norman Group – Ecommerce User Experience 2021 Fourth Edition
Sale page : Nielsen Norman Group – Ecommerce User Experience 2021 Fourth Edition
- Vol. 01: Ecommerce User Behavior and Executive Summary for the Series
Get insights into people’s online shopping behavior. This 108-page report presents the key usability findings that all ecommerce organizations should know.
- Vol. 02: Homepages, Category Pages, Listing Pages, and Product Comparisons
Ecommerce usability research featuring 69 guidelines for gaining customer interest and encouraging them to browse your offerings.
- Vol. 03: Product Pages
Give ecommerce customers the product information they want, at the right time, and at the appropriate level of detail. Get 85 guidelines for producing engaging product pages.
- Vol. 04: Shopping Carts, Checkout and Registration
Increase ecommerce transactions; 80 guidelines for creating a smooth checkout experience.
- Vol. 05: Search
Most ecommerce customers go directly to a site’s search tool to find products. Get 80 tips for designing search to increase profitability.
- Vol. 06: Customer Service
Good ecommerce customer service leads to more loyal customers. Get 50 tips for designing websites that support customers when they need it.
- Vol. 07: Selling Strategies
Users expect ecommerce websites to anticipate and meet their needs throughout the entire online sales process. Get 85 guidelines for improving your ecommerce marketing, merchandising and selling techniques.
- Vol. 08: Wishlists, Gift Cards, and Gift Giving
Gift-giving features can introduce new customer to your ecommerce site. Get 80 tips for helping shoppers create registries and redeem gift cards online.
- Vol. 09: Trust and Credibility
Trust is hard to build and easy to lose on ecommerce websites. Get 50 guidelines for helping visitors feel confident enough in your organization to take desirable actions.
- Vol. 10: International Purchasers
Discover the nuances of selling to customers in different countries. Get 57 tips for appealing to a global audience.
- Vol. 11: Store Finders and Locators
Get people to your stores by making yourself easy to find. Get 56 tips for designing locators on desktop and mobile websites and applications.
- Vol. 12: Transactional Email and Confirmation Messages
Reduce customer service costs with well-written automated email messages. 112 design guidelines for improving customer satisfaction while saving you money.
- Vol. 13: Ecommerce User Research Methodology
Get inspiration for conducting your own studies. Learn how we collected the data so you can apply the suggestions appropriately.
What’s new in the fourth edition?
- One-on-one usability testing
- Diary-based longitudinal study, for which people recorded their online experiences
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading