GKIC – The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team
Sale page : GKIC – The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team
Discover the #1 Step You Can Take Right Now To Get More Sales And Make More Money As Soon As Tomorrow… Especially If You’re Struggling To Make Sales Or Don’t Have Time.
The more sales you generate, the more income you produce. But you’re probably wearing too many hats in your business to concentrate solely on the “sales” part of your business. The Ultimate No B.S. Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team will help you hire a salesperson or sales team that’ll allow you to close a higher percentage of sales if you’re already overworked or your revenue has plateaued. You’ll discover how to attract, motivate, and compensate a sales team without undergoing the trial and error of hiring salespeople who don’t “cut it.” So if you want to make your business more attractive to investors, then take action and invest in The Ultimate No B.S. Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team.
The majority of businesses fail the first five years. Not because of their product or service, and not because of poor accounting practices.
It’s lack of sales.
The bottom line is this: the more sales you generate, the more income you produce. Yet you’re probably wearing too many hats in your business to concentrate on the “sales” part of your business.
That’s why you need to hire a salesperson, or a sales team. Because the more salespeople you have, the more sales you will generate—all things being equal.
Now you may think hiring a salesperson is a “hassle” and “you’d rather do the work yourself so it gets done right,” or you “don’t have time.”
Hiring salespeople is the first specialization you need to hire if you want to grow your business. And with The Ultimate No B.S. Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team, we’re going to show you our quick and painless system for:
- Finding salespeople that doesn’t require you to waste time with “duds” (we’ll show you how to attract hungry salespeople that’ll give you an unfair advantage over your competitors)
- Motivating salespeople so they’ll want to keep working for you—and you won’t have to waste time micromanaging so they’ll keep producing for you—while you focus on other areas of your business.
- Compensating them so they’ll keep giving you sales, yet doesn’t eat too much into your bottom line.
So if you’re frustrated with your current sales team, looking for “new blood in your sales force, or are looking to grow your company, then this is for you.
“The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team” is GKIC’s blueprint for attracting, motivating, and compensating a sales team.
It’s the #1 thing you can do today to get an “unfair advantage” in your marketplace so you can focus on what you’re good at and you love doing, and let everyone else do the “grunt work” of selling.
It consists of 4 CDs where GKIC’s Chief Marketing Officer Dave Dee grilled GKIC’s Director Of Sales Nick Loise on how he hires, motivates and compensates GKIC’s sales force in Chicago.
The best part is we kept everything simple. Nick literally takes you by the hand and leads you through every single step from attracting salespeople to transforming them into “hunters” that’ll make tons of sales on your behalf…
…whereas most books and courses will cover just one aspect, such as finding and recruiting salespeople, but never get into the meat of how to train them, nurture them, and compensate them so they’ll go “to bat” for you every day.
You’ll also transform your business from just an income generator into a saleable asset that’s attractive to investors.
If you’re honest with yourself, you’re probably leaving a ton of sales on the table because you have too many “irons in the fire” in your business to concentrate on sales…
…Or you’re leaving the success of your business up to mediocre salespeople that barely meet their quotas and benchmarks.
Perhaps you have plenty of time to make sales but cannot seem to close a good percentage of leads—something an experienced salesperson can remedy.
“The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team” can help you with all of this. Here’s just some of what you’ll discover:
- Where to find “barracuda” closers online and offline—including our “top secret” website we use to find candidates (sure beats paying a recruiter).
- How to predict whether a salesperson is going to make the cut…even before you hire him/ her. (this will save you tons of time and frustration).
- The traits and appearance factors you need to look for in a salesperson. (If they do this in an interview, then show them the door.)
- How to interview for top-notch sales superstars so you can load your sales force with top producers. Imagine filling your sales force with sales people who constantly exceed their annual goals and generate new business for you.
- The optimal number of salespeople you should hire so they’ll stay motivated and competitive (the number will SHOCK you!)
- How to overcome “sticker shock” when it comes to paying your top producers (this is what keeps most businesses from experiencing more growth).
- How to motivate your salespeople to perform…even if they have bad months (nope, you don’t have to buy them a Jaguar…it’s the little things that count).
- The #1 trick you can use to keep your salespeople producing on the sales floor (this only takes one second!)
- A daily sales ritual you need to be employing right now to rev up your sales team and ensure they keep moving deals forward (this takes place of the typical 4-hour monthly sales meeting).
- The secret to quickly and easily training your sales people on your products and services so they can sell them for you (it’s not just giving your salespeople the product and expecting them to go through it…)
- How to hold your salespeople accountable by tracking their production every day, week, month and year (this is how you build a true asset that’ll keep producing for you again and again).
- How to “weed out” the salespeople who aren’t cutting it (this goes deeper than just figuring out if they’re hitting their numbers or not).
- The secret to planning sales meetings that don’t require hours and hours putting together (this allows you to focus on the important stuff that’ll help you build your business).
- How to marry marketing with sales so you’re always feeding qualified leads to your prospects…not “looky-loos”
- The secret to selling to multiple generations, and how to marry both phone and email when it comes to raking in sales.
- “Underground” lead sources your competitors will NEVER know that’ll allow you to find the sales superstars that’ll remove the worries from your business.
- How to set up the sale that separates you from your competitors and gets you closer to “Yes.” (They could be customers for life when you employ this strategy)
- …and a whole lot more.
So take action right now and implement the #1 element in your business that could allow you to boost your sales and put more money in your pocket without lifting a finger. Invest in The Ultimate No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team today.
GKIC – The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Download, The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Download, The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Groupbuy, The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Free, The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Torrent, The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Course Download, GKIC – The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Review, The No B.S. Renegade Guide To Putting Together A Highly Effective Sales Team Review
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
More Courses: Forex Trading