Ed Gandia and Derek Lewis – Ghostwriting Secrets 2017
Sale page : Ed Gandia and Derek Lewis – Ghostwriting Secrets 2017
Would you believe it’s
the $25,000 gig?
That is … if you know how to leverage your writing or copywriting experience into book ghostwriting
But What If You Suddenly Landed a $25,000 Project?
This Is What I Love
About Derek’s Business
- Good writing skills and a decent set of writing samples (they DON’T need to be book samples! Regular copywriting samples are fine.)
- An existing writing or copywriting business (in other words, you already have clients and have been generating freelance income)
- Time and patience (this is NOT a get-rich-quick opportunity)
- Willingness to work hard (yes, it’s going to take some work to get this off the ground!)
- A veteran ghostwriter showing you the ropes
Do YOU Have All That?
If you’re reading this, you probably have the first 4.
But I would bet the farm that you don’t have #5.
So here’s the good news…
I’ve convinced Derek to put together an exclusive online workshop and small coaching group for my tribe. We’re calling it…
Insider Secrets of a 6-Figure Ghostwriter:
How to Make a Great Living Writing Books for Experts and Nonfiction Authors
I’ll tell you more about that in a minute.
First, you need to hear the short version of Derek’s story … because it’s not what you’d expect.
Get Ed Gandia and Derek Lewis – Ghostwriting Secrets 2017 right now!
Can You Leverage Yourself
into $25,000+ Ghostwriting?
- A writing business
- Decent writing skills
- And some decent writing samples
…then you have all you need to get started!
What’s missing is a step-by-step roadmap. And that’s what you’ll get in this intensive workshop and coaching group:
But Are There Really THAT Many
Prospective Clients Out There?
This Is NOT for Everyone! (And I Mean That.)
First, let me repeat: this workshop and coaching opportunity is NOT for everyone.
If you’re looking for a big win fast, this is NOT for you. Building a ghostwriting practice is going to take some time. I’m not going to sit here and tell you that it’s going to be easy.
Yes, you truly want to charge $25,000 for your first book project. But you’re NOT going to land that gig next week. Even though Derek will shave off years of trial and error from your learning curve, it’s going to take several months to get there.
In today’s “I want it now!” society, I know that’s not a very sexy proposition. But I’m just giving it to you straight.
Also, if you don’t already have some kind of writing business — or at least some kind of freelance business and some decent writing experience — you’re going to be at a serious disadvantage.
If that’s you, I respectfully ask that you pass on this opportunity.
This workshop is about how to make the leap from being a commercial writer to also being a ghostwriter. You’ve got to be at the right jumping-off point in order to land on-target.
HOWEVER … if you are an established freelance writer, this could be the smartest investment you ever make in your business!
Ghostwriting is a fundamentally different business than copywriting.
In some cases, you may even need to create a separate website just for your ghostwriting services. And you’ll be doing a very different kind of marketing to attract clients (mostly “attractive inbound marketing,” as opposed to “knocking on doors.”)
Derek didn’t know that when started taking on ghostwriting clients. He had to learn a lot of things the hard way.
And if his mentor hadn’t taken him under her wing, he’d STILL be learning by trial and error instead of earning a healthy six figures today!
But guess what? You don’t have to go the hard route at all.
You’ll start your ghostwriting service armed with the strategies, principles, mindsets, tips, and tricks that Derek’s learned from his mentor, his fellow ghostwriters, publishers, literary agents, published authors, and his own impressive experience.
What Will You Learn in This Workshop Series?
- How to leverage your past experience to land ghostwriting gigs. And how to demonstrate competence when you’ve never written a book.
- How to develop the confidence to go after a high-fee book ghostwriting gig… even when you’ve never written one in your life.
- 12 overlooked portfolio-bulking techniques you can put into place immediately
- How to safely and quickly transition from writing or copywriting to high-dollar book editing… and then into $25,000+ book ghostwriting.
- To niche or not to niche? How to make the right decision when adding ghostwriting as a key service. And why you need to look at it differently.
- Where to find clients—and where to NOT waste your time.
- How to align yourself, your message and your marketing with the authors looking for people like you
- The oft-overlooked (yet extremely lucrative!) book-ghostwriting markets that most new writers never even think of.
- The “Send Up a Signal” and “Bread Crumb Trail” strategies Derek uses to get the best clients to come to HIM.
- The repellant marketing approach that allows you to keep time-wasters and tire-kickers from ever picking up the phone in the first place.
- The “3 R’s” of a quality prospect—and how to immediately tell if they’re a fit for you.
- How to handle prospect inquiries and conversations with confidence. What to say, what to ask … and how to size up a prospect quickly.
- Derek’s 4 “green lights” and 6 “red lights” technique for qualifying ghostwriting prospects like a pro.
- What to include in your contract (and why). And how to present high fees confidently.
- Where to be flexible on payment terms, where to draw the line, and how to avoid payment problems.
- Derek’s 5-step process for delivering the book effectively and on time.
- Tips and strategies for staying on track.
- How and when to communicate with the client during each phase of the engagement.
- And after the party’s over … where to send your client once you’ve delivered their manuscript.
Whom This Is For
- You’re already an established freelance writer or copywriter. By “established” I mean that you’ve been freelancing for at least a year or two and have existing clients.
- You have good writing skills and some solid writing samples. Of course, this is subjective. But we’re looking for people who can already write well. This is a business-building coaching group, not a writing class.
- Your samples do NOT need to be book-length or long-format. And they CAN be copywriting samples.
- You have the time and patience to develop and grow a ghostwriting practice. This is not a get-rich-quick thing. It’s not going to happen overnight. Depending on where you are in your business, landing your first $25,000 book project could take a few months. So if you’re looking for a quick way to generate income for your next mortgage payment, this is not it.
- You’re enthusiastic and have a coachable spirit. In other words, you’re willing to be coached, to get out of your comfort zone, and to try new ideas and approaches to develop a lucrative ghostwriting practice.
- You’re willing to work in a small group. Which means contributing to the conversation, giving occasional feedback to others, etc.
- And of course, if you’ve already ghostwritten some books but you’re nowhere near the $25,000-per-book mark, you definitely qualify.
What You’ll Get?
Plus, you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to all the recordings, handouts, and supplementary materials. So you don’t have to worry about missing anything. And you can go back to the material any time and study Derek’s strategies in-depth!
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading
There are no reviews yet.