Roger Nix – Fierce Relaxation
Sale page : Roger Nix – Fierce Relaxation
Download two Free Interviews with Dr. Robert Glover and Roger Nix
An Intimate Conversation About Anxiety
Anxiety and Boundaries
Fierce Relaxation is a four-week, online class intended to support men and women using Dr. Robert Glover’s program for recovering Nice Guys. Fierce Relaxation is especially for men and women who experience a high level of anxiety that may be interfering with their recovery process.
I am Roger Nix, a Certified No More Mr. Nice Guy Coach. I am also a recovering Nice Guy and have suffered from severe anxiety most of my life. I understand how it limits your life.
In this course, I will provide you with practical, nontechnical information and practices to deal with the chronic anxiety and fear that are limiting your ability to recover and get what you want in life.
The tools of Fierce Relaxation will train you to regulate your anxiety and shift from external validation to self-validation. These tools have worked for me and many others. I know they can help you too.
Is This You?
- You are very sensitive but have learned not to show it
- You are afraid of your feelings
- Your fear of anxiety limits you — you either quit or don’t try
- You have designed your life to avoid anxiety — your life is small
- You have designed your life to be busy — your life is chaotic
- You think but don’t act, or you act but don’t think
- You need a lot of external validation but you try to not let people see this
- You get the concepts of No More Mr. Nice Guy but don’t do the exercises
How Fierce Relaxation Works
The tools and concepts of Fierce Relaxation include:
- Examining the roots of your anxiety
- Creating inner calm through breathing and muscle relaxation practices
- Introduction to several methods of meditation (you choose the ones that work for you)
- Training in Mindfulness practices — meet the nonjudgmental observer
- Making peace with the voices in your head and dealing with mind chatter
- Cleaning up toxic environments and relationships
- Looking at diet and exercise and how they affect moods
- Discovering the value of self-validation
- Defining your intentions and living with purpose
- Regulate your anxiety
- Focus your attention
- Be comfortable with others
- Emotionally connect with others without fusion
- Stick with the process — be patient and persistent
- Relax your body
- Quiet your mind
- Allow emotions without overreaction
- Relabel experiences in a positive and truthful way
- Let go of external sources of validation and medication
- Live with clear values that are yours not someone else’s
Fierce Relaxation Lessons
Lesson 1: The Root Cause of Anxiety
Lesson 2: The Relaxation Response
Lesson 3: The Practice of Mindfulness
Lesson 4: Bringing Meaning To Your Journey
Standard Registration: $150
This discounted rate applies to full-time students and active military.
This discounted rate applies to alumni of previous “Fierce Relaxation” classes.
How the Class Works
Class Discussion Forums
The class resource page will contain a discussion forum for each lesson, where class members will post their responses and homework assignments. Class members will be encouraged to read and respond to each other’s posts.
A powerful part of the course will be the mutual support, modeling, and accountability that such interaction creates. Most people struggle to change their lives because they try to go it alone, using a limited set of tools. The online forums will help you see that you are not alone or your issues unique. They will build on the concept of “what one man can do, another man can do.”
The online forums will remain available for 12 months after the class begins so class members can continue to support each other and stay in touch long after it ends.
Instructor Q&A Forum
The class will also have an online Q&A forum where class members can ask Roger Nix questions relating to the lessons. Roger Nix will have regular office hours, at least twice a week, when he will respond to these questions.
Live Q&A Sessions
This course will feature one live, interactive discussion session with Roger Nix. The Q&A session will last about an hour and will provide a forum for asking any question relating to the course. The date and time will be posted on the class resource page. If you cannot make the session, you will be able to post questions in advance. The Q&A session will be recorded and posted in the class library.
This class will have a library where Roger Nix will post resources related to the topic, including podcasts, videos, recorded interviews, books suggestions, and article links. This valuable library will help class members apply course information and put their intention into action.
You will be able to work at your own pace, reading the lessons and logging into the class forum to read and post at any time. You will be able to participate anytime from anywhere.
This course is limited to 100 students to insure maximum attention from the instructor and maximum benefit for each student.
Class is open to men and women.
About Roger Nix
Roger Nix is a group facilitator, author, life coach, and teacher.
Roger was a real estate developer for over twenty-five years. In 2008, after several years of leading groups and counseling men as a layperson, he became a full-time life coach.
Roger brings overs 20 years of experience in working with addiction and anxiety issues. In 2011 he became a Certified “No More Mr. Nice Guy” coach. Roger has worked directly with Dr. Robert Glover in co-leading men’s groups.
Roger has personal experience in dealing with his own anxiety, addiction and co-dependency. He has successfully integrated healthy ways of living life and dealing with the problems we all have. Roger is committed to supporting men in the process of discovering an authentic self.
Roger currently lives in the Seattle/Bellevue, Washington. He conducts workshops, teaches on-line classes and leads men’s groups throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Roger has a degree from Eastern Arizona College and has studied Psychology at Antioch University in Seattle. He graduated form the Coaches Training Institute of Vancouver, BC, Canada.
TERMS OF SA
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
More Courses: Forex Trading