Bashar – The Sedona Vortex Array
Sale page : Bashar – The Sedona Vortex Array
Bashar unveils “The Sedona Vortex Array,” a project to further the acceleration of ET contact.
Session Date: Septmeber 12, 2015
Location: Sedona, AZ
Session Length: 4 hours
• What can you tell me about the planet Zion or the galaxy?
• What can I do to raise my vibration?
• You’ve talked about instantaneous change. How does it relate to the concept of three-dimensions?
• Is there any way that I can get more in touch with you and your civilization?
• What kind of beings are the Yael? Are they different from Pleiadians?
• How can I use my own Astrological chart to connect with beings from other planets?
• Is the connection that I feel to Nikolai Tesla real or just my imagination?
• What kind of work do the Essasanni do in Japan?
• What is blocking our DNA from fully activating?
• Can you explain how our soul embeds into our DNA?
• What is the physics of gravity?
• While in Sedona for the weekend, what can we do to maximize the chance to see UFOs?
• I don’t understand the concept of everything existing at the same time. When does this cycle of life end?
• What specifically can I do to help my children heal from allergies?
• Is it okay to eat animals?
• How can I connect with the Blueprint or Template Level of Reality?
• How can I connect and learn from my multiple incarnations?
• What are the physics of remote viewing?
• I’ve known some people all my life who seem very special. Is that some sort of energetic connection?
• How do fractals relate to multiple incarnations?
• What is the difference between density and dimension?
Includes a HOLOTOPE Guided Meditation A Transformative Experience of Light, Color and Sound. DVD recommended due to Holotope Meditation visuals.
TERMS OF SA
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
More Courses: Forex Trading