Elliottwave – The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
Sale page : Elliottwave
This course teaches you how to boil down your trading plan into a simple step-by-step process that should improve your success and minimize your risk. The Wave Principle Applied
How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
- Format: On-Demand Course | 1 hour
- Instructor: Jeffrey Kennedy
- Level: Beginner
Or, get it free when you subscribe to our Trader’s Classroom educational service. Learn how.
Spot an actionable pattern, formulate your trading strategy and see it through to completionTrading isn’t easy, but you can keep it simple, says long-time EWI trading instructor Jeffrey Kennedy in his online trading course,
The Wave Principle Applied
– How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action. The Wave Principle Applied
– How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
As Jeffrey says, losing trades are part of the game. Two critical keys to success are to minimize risks and eliminate emotional biases. Jeffrey shows you precisely how to do so in this course.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- 5 actionable wave patterns that are best suited for trading
- 10 questions you must ask yourself beforeyou enter a position
- How to catch and ride trending price action The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
- How to forecast price targets
- What it means to make the market commit to you before you commit to the market
- How to formulate multiple trading plans when you have two conflicting but equally viable wave counts
- And perhaps most important: How to keep your analysis and emotion separate from the business of trading
- How to identify entry points, exit points and protective stops
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.
Meet Your Instructor
Jeffrey Kennedy Chief Commodity Analyst The Wave Principle Applied – How to Spot a Pattern You Recognize and Put Your Trading Plan into Action
Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), with 25-plus years of experience as an analyst, trader and teacher. He writes Commodity Junctures, EWI’s premier commodity forecasting package that focuses on Elliott wave analysis of the commodity markets. He also produces Trader’s Classroom, an educational service that shows how to spot trading opportunities with wave analysis and supporting technical methods. In 2014, he achieved the title of a Chartered Market Technician, certifying his proficiency in multiple technical analysis tools. Subscribers and students always tell us how committed he is to empowering them to achieve trading success.
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading
There are no reviews yet.