The Fundamentals of Google Tag Manager by Conversionxl and Chris Mercer
Sale page : The Fundamentals of Google Tag Manager by Conversionxl and Chris Mercer
Learn GTM to 10x your effectiveness as a marketer
by giving you power and control over your data measurement.
This live Google Tag Manager course starts January 24th.
Our 4-week, 8 live class intensive training program will give you
- A knowledge of how to use Google Tag Manager to deploy third party tracking scripts.
- The power to set up tracking without having to rely on a developer.
- A system you can immediately use to make sure all of your tags (HotJar, Optimizely, Mixpanel, etc.) stay organized.
- You’re a digital marketer who wants to increase the value you provide to the company (and get paid more).
- You’re an analyst who wants to derive more value from their data and open up your analytics insights to your organization, even those without technical skills.
- You want to accomplish things like cross-domain tracking, custom tracking, enhanced ecommerce tracking, and tag deployment – with ease.
- You’re tired of having to rely on developers to set up tracking for you.
- You want to supercharge the analytics skills you already have, and get more out of the data you’re currently working with.
This course is probably not for you if…
- You consider yourself an advanced Google Tag Manager user.
- You’re bored by this analytics and “tracking” stuff, and just want to be creative
Google Tag Manager is an Essential Skill of Any Technical Digital Marketer or Analyst
Google Tag Manager probably isn’t something that keeps you up at night, wondering where you’re falling short skillwise. But if you’re in digital marketing, maybe it should be.
Google Tag Manager is a control center for your online data
What is a tag manager, anyway?
It’s like a control center for your data. If you’re operating without a control center, you’re not getting all the value out of your data measurement and analysis.
Maybe you’ve even installed Google Tag Manager and started to play around with it, but you realized it wasn’t as intuitive as you first thought. This is common. Thing is, while some of the basics are easy to get down (setting up tags, for instance), the power of Google Tag Manager goes far beyond these things. But even with some preliminary skills, you can do some awesome things with GTM.
Google Tag Manager opens up new worlds for you with analytics and optimization
Wouldn’t it be nice to simplify cross-domain tracking so your data is actually useful? To set up custom events and variables to track on page activity with greater granularity? To allow your marketing team to deploy tags without calling over a developer to help out?
Google Tag Manager solves so many of the most common problem marketers have with analytics.
Playing around by yourself can be valuable, but it’s so much more efficient to watch over an expert’s shoulder as they show you the ins and outs, the most important and powerful use cases, of Google Tag Manager.
4-Week Intensive Live and Interactive
Training Course on Google Tag Manager
ConversionXL Institute brings you a live online training course led by analytics and tag management expert, Chris Mercer, of Seriously Simple Marketing. The course starts on January 24th, 2017.
This course will make you effective at using Google Tag Manager to increase your analytics powers at your company.
If you’re on a small team, you’ll be a hero. If you’re a marketer or an analyst at a larger organization, the value you bring to your role will drastically increase.
- Be competent in one of the most useful tools out there for a digital marketer.
- Confidently know that your tracking isn’t broken
- Use Google Tag Manager to deploy third party tracking scripts
- Set up tracking without having to rely on a developer
- Get more insights from your data with advanced tracking.
- Build a system you can use immediately to make sure your tags stay organized
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
GTM expert Chris Mercer will pull back the curtain and let you watch over his shoulder as he shows you:
- How to use tags, triggers, and variables to customize your tracking and get more value from your data
- How to do simple cross-domain tracking
- How to use GTM to send multiple sources of data to Google Analytics
- How to create automatic tracking events
- How to set up retargeting and tracking pixels for customer acquisition campaigns
- How to use the GTM “dataLayer” feature
- How to add users and manage workflow, turning your company into a culture that values and uses data to make better decisions
All in all, this course is going to make you a lot of money.
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading
There are no reviews yet.