Jeff Herschy and Zach Anderson – Customers From A Far
Sale page : Jeff Herschy and Zach Anderson – Customers From A Far
In Week One we cover the high level, 30 Thousand Foot View of how you close a customer from afar.
- Starting your digital agency/business (perfect for newbies!)
- Determine what niche or niches you are going to target
- Service packages, what are you going to offer that niche
- Who is fulfilling the packages for us, and you
- Service package pricing
- What do you have to charge to make a profit now – and in the future!
In Week Two we discuss what your end goal is going to be and how to properly target and engage with your prospects.
- The true initial goal with a new prospect
- Creating your Sales Bait and initial offer options to engage new prospects
- Lead Magnet
- Case Study
- Software Demo
- Marketing Consultation
- Setting up your online Booking system
- Set up your sales medium for closing clients in real time
In Week Three we give you the EXACT funnels we use in our businesses, the services we offer, real world presentations we give and our proposals that we use… PLUS
- How to create your own VLS, lead magnet or case study (or copy ours)
- The simple trick to creating a landing page for your VLS, lead magnet, case study, TripWire, or software demo opt-in that hooks your prospect and keeps them engaged
- Our exact email follow up sequence for opt ins that you can swipe and put to use immediately
- How to properly outline your presentation based on the services you offer
- The simple yet powerful proposal we use that is easy to understand and closes deals fast
- Our secret follow up sequence once you have sent out the proposal
In Week Four reveal our TOP TIER TRAFFIC SOURCES
- Our Internal Secrets to contacting prospects via LinkedIn and engaging them
- The battle tested “foot in the door” lead generation software we use that tickles interest and gets initial replies/responses from potential customers in hours (if not minutes!)
- Our proven Facebook campaigns that place your top of funnel offer in front of new prospects
- The EXACT retargeting ads to use to send them back to the top of your funne
Get Jeff Herschy and Zach Anderson – Customers From A Far right now!
Week Five is all about On-Boarding, setting your customers up and servicing them, including:
- How we on-board new customer to prevent a backlog of new customers and workd
- Setting the expectation early and when to charge the customer the initial setup fee
- Our exact intake forms, welcome email, and 8 [art sequence for gathering information to start
- How to properly organize each client and their information and the tools we use to do it
- The 4 week fulfillment roadmap and services used internally for our own clients
- The 12 month servicing plan (months 2- 5 and 6-12) to consistently add value and show results
- How we find, train, and optimize our own overseas outsource team
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading