ConversionXL & Lucas Weber – Product Marketing For Technology
Sale page : ConversionXL & Lucas Weber – Product Marketing For Technology
More from Categories : Business & Sales
Get results with high-impact product marketing
Product Marketing for Technology Companies
By Lucas Weber, Product Marketing Manager @ Nosto
Course length: 6 online classes
Product marketing is your company’s best growth lever.
So why aren’t more marketers upskilling in this area?From positioning to designing a measurable product launch, learn how to make product marketing a cross-functional powerhouse for your business.
Becoming a product marketing pro
The role of a product marketing manager is to act as the glue between marketing and product teams.
But navigating the ambiguity between two very different teams with unique (often competing) goals is never easy.
This course teaches you the skills needed to be a product marketing manager who builds alignment, wins sales and drives results.
What this course will teach you …
- How to coordinate a product marketing launch to drive leads, sales and customer retention.
- A framework for measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of product marketing on business growth.
- How to use battlecards, flowcharts, and competitor analyses to make data-driven decisions and get internal buy-in.
After taking this course, you’ll:
- Be able to build and launch high-impact product marketing launches for your company.
- Develop messaging and positioning frameworks that make your product stand out and win sales.
- Know how to turn product marketing into a conversion and sales engine for your company.
- Create high-converting content that aligns messaging with customer needs and values.
The content is insightful, actionable and doable.
I appreciate the range of topics and the talent and expertise of the presenters. I’ve grown more as a marketer in the last several months than I had in years before.
CXL Institute has helped me tremendously in my journey to become the best digital marketer I can be.
It has opened my eyes to the capabilities of tools like GTM and Google Sheets. You guys have humbled me by teaching me that there’s so much more to learn!
CXL is just the best place to grow for a marketer. I learned more in a few months via CXL than what I learned in 8, 9 months on my own.
Sneak preview: Lesson 1
Lesson Objectives: Position yourself to receive and accept crucial information within your company which is a key element in building your product positioning and messagingCraft your storytelling through best practices to ensure that your message gets …
This course is right for you if …
- You are considering a career as a Product Marketing Manager
- You already work as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS, B2B, or B2C company and are interested in upskilling to improve results.
- You already have many years of experience in the role and are looking for new inspiration and strategies.
This course is probably not for you if…
- You work as a developer or have little or nothing to do with marketing or sales.
Skills you should have before taking this course:
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing and their respective roles within the company.
- Basic understanding of the marketing funnel, lead nurturing, customer retention, and developing marketing campaigns.
- Basic understanding of product management and developers as well as your company’s chosen development methodologies and tools.
About your instructor, Lucas Weber
Lucas Weber began his career as a Software Product Manager until finding his calling as a Software Product Marketing Manager, which utilizes his talents for communicating development “tech talk” into marketing and sales messaging and for positioning a product for success in companies of all sizes.
Your full course curriculum:
Product marketing for technology companies
- Position yourself to receive and accept crucial information within your company which is a key element in building your product positioning and messaging
- Craft your storytelling through best practices to ensure that your message gets through to your target audience
- Bridge the gap between development, marketing, and sales within your organization
- Public Speaking
- Hybrid Role
Show off your new skills: Get a certificate of completion
Once the course is over, pass a test to earn a CXL certification.
Add it to your resume, your LinkedIn profile or just get that well-earned raise you’ve been waiting for.
Get this course and 50+ others when you sign up for CXL Institute
This course (and all others – full list here) are included with the CXL Institute subscription.
At CXL Institute, you can take online courses on growth, digital marketing, optimization, analytics, persuasion – all in a single subscription.
- World’s leading practitioners teaching you their best stuff.
- 50+ online courses on all things data-driven marketing
- New courses added every single month
Sign up for CXL Institute and get access to
- 50+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 4 Minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL Institute guarantee:
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
TERMS OF SALE
After you make payment, we will send the download link to your email. Our file hosted on Pcloud, Mega.Nz and Google-Drive.
We provide a download link including full courses as my description. Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
COURSE CHIP – The Best Discounted Courses Market
More Courses: Forex Trading0